5 Day Training & Workshop + assessment that meets the National Mediation Accreditation Standards (NMAS)
30 November & 1 December 2012 & 31 January – 2 February 2013
Venue: Illawarra (T.B.A.)
This is a 5 day interactive workshop and training that is designed to meet the educational criteria set by the NMAS.
The course will provide attendees with quality course materials, individual and group exercises, individual and group coaching and debriefing and interactive discussions with written feedback for specific exercises.
What You Will Get:
- theory and practice of interest based negotiation;
- the essential skills of the mediator including:
- pre-mediation screening and analysis for suitability;
- case management and organisational skills;
- adapting the mediation process to suit the situation; a mediation model that promotes good decision making;
- effective negotiation skills;
- quality course materials for continuing development;
- opportunity to undertake NMAS accreditation assessment;
- managing ethical challenges
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to assist Lawyers, Accountants, Counsellors and other professionals who deal with family conflict on a regular basis.
If you are dealing with family law clients, those in dispute over wills and estates or family businesses the training will provide you with the skills to deal with conflict and to achieve better and more lasting outcomes.